The Law Offices of Scott Klotzman, P.A. are currently hiring an experienced, full time receptionist. Our goal is to hire and retain the best talent. This position is located in Downtown Hollywood, Florida.
Our fast-paced First Party Property Damage Law Firm in Hollywood, FL is growing, and we are seeking to hire an experienced full-time Receptionist.
Are you passionate about helping people?
Would you feel like a Superstar if you could go to work every day knowing that you're making a positive difference in someone’s life? We are looking for an up-and-coming superstar for our growing law firm.
When our clients and prospective clients call us for help, they are often going through an emotionally difficult period in their lives, and our goal is to help them make their lives better.
Our Receptionist provides our clients with the ultimate telephone experience. It requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and the ability to help them understand how to see a better future using our services. You'll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves administrative duties related to customer service, client intake, client retention, and direct attorney support.
If you have previous legal experience and are looking for that next step in your career, this position is perfect for you.
Other requirements include the following:
• You should be comfortable with a computer and have excellent spelling and grammar.
• First Party Property Damage Law is busy and fast-paced. You will need to be creative, organized, and
efficient to do your job well.
• You will be working on many tasks and cases concurrently, over long periods of time. We expect you
to keep track of key dates, keep the right people informed, and prioritize your time so that we never
miss a deadline.
• We require someone who speaks both English and Spanish.
• We are seeking a Master of calendars and scheduling
• Conveys confidence on the phone
• Sets the tone and the pace of the client phone call
• Shows empathy to clients and puts them at ease during their difficult time
• You should treat a client, case, or task at 4:30 pm on Friday with the same care and compassion as
one on Monday morning at 9 am.
• Demonstrates exceptional communication skills
• Understands the importance of deadlines and doing good work on time
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and database entry
• Ability to switch gears quickly and think on your feet
• Follows instructions and understands the importance of policies & procedures
• Generates creative solutions to workplace problems
• Go-getter with a strong work ethic
• Law firm experience is a plus
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Inbound sales experience is a plus
The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, an ability to relate with people in crisis, and a good sense of humor. The Receptionist position is full-time and offers medical, vision and dental benefits.
Does this sound like you?
We seek exceptional people who want to become part of our team. To us the word “team” means we win together, and we lose together, so your contributions to our overall profitability and reaching our goals include anticipating problems, proposing solutions, and just generally demonstrating that you are ready to join us through thick and thin. Your contributions will be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded. If you are motivated
by overcoming challenges and personal, professional, and financial growth, then this could be the right place for you.
Ready to apply?
Great! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name spelled backwards in the subject line and one word that best describes you, please attach a cover letter and your resume with 3 professional references. If you don’t follow the instructions correctly, you will not be considered for the position. Stay tuned for round 2.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OFFICE TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.